Jennifer has over 20 years professional experience in enhancing individual and corporate performance in Sydney. Executive and career coaching are her key strengths and passion.
Jennifer understands the demands of a corporate career, having established and managed a successful Marketing Division within a national corporation as well as over 12 years in the professional services industry consulting to both the private and public sectors prior to her coaching career.
Jennifer’s recent individual and team corporate coaching experience includes clients such as Commonwealth Bank, MLC, APRA, Uniting Care Aged Services, The Australian Health Management Group and major Telcos.
During Jennifer’s coaching career she has focused on the following services:
• executives in effective leadership
• individual high performers
• individuals in career transition
• programs for managers to build employee capability and engagement
• “coach the coach” programs
• high performance senior management teams
• career transition programs
• career development programs
• emerging leaders programs
• strategic direction planning and an implementation process for teams.
• individual executives using the LSI and LEA 360 degree feedback
• teams using the Human Synergistics GSI tool
Jennifer holds a degree in Behavioural Science (B App Sc OT University Sydney) and a Post Graduate diploma in Human Factors at Work. (Grad Dip Safety Sc UNSW).
She is also an Accredited Practitioner MRG Leadership Effectiveness Analysis and Human Synergistic LSI/GSI 360 degree feedback tools.